Re: Pile Design

While thre are many others below please find some possible reference
books:

1. Pile Design and Construction Practice, by T.J. Tomlinson
2. Pile Foundations in Engineering Practice, by Shamsher Prakash, et al
3. Standard Guidelines for the Design and Intallation of Pile Foundations
(ASCE)
4. Design of Pile Foundations (Technical Engineering and Design Guides As
Adapted from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, No. 1)
5.Design and Construction of Driven Pile Foundations
from FHWA the FHWA Publication number FHWA-HI-96-033
this is a manual used for a workshop taught by National
Highway Institute.

Software:
1. APILE Plus 3.0 http://www.ensoftinc.com

Hope this helps.

Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.
DJK ENGINEERING
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
http://djkeng.tripod.com
Phone: 949/458-9169

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:46:56 -0700 "Shamini Wijay" <swijay(--nospam--at)fdgoc.com>
writes:
> I am looking for a reference or methodology for the design of
> concrete cast in place piles. I  appreciate for the help and info.
>

> Shamini A. Wijay P.E,
> Project Engineer

> *
> *