Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Baghdad Update - One of our own sustained injuries[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Baghdad Update - One of our own sustained injuries
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <spragueho(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:34:04 -0500
Title: FW: Baghdad Update - One of our own sustained injuries earlier today
Ghassem Khosrownia from California has been a contributor to this list, and I thought this would be of interest. It is different when we know people that are victims of violence in Iraq. Ghassem had volunteered to go to Iraq to help in the rebuilding process.
Last Wednesday at about 1:00 am Pacific Daylight Time, Ghassem was involved in a bomb blast while traveling in a Hummvee caravan under military guard. Ghassem sustained nonlife-threatening injuries to his left shoulder and his right eye. He was medivaced to Germany and then on to Walter Reed Army Hospital where he is now. He called his wife from Iraq and he assured her he is doing well. His wife is with him now.
Please keep Ghassem, his family and all of our deployed personnel in your thoughts and prayers.
- Prev by Subject: Fw: Avo wrt ACI 318 Appendix D
- Next by Subject: Barn Structure
- Previous by thread: RE: High slump mix design
- Next by thread: A Day in the Life of FEST-A Mosul Northwestern Division's Forward Engineering Support Team