Re: City of Los Angeles hillside ordinance

Mark,

The Los Angeles City Hillside Ordinance I have is part of the 1999 Los
Angeles Building Code, which is the 1998 CA Building Code with Los Angeles
Amendments.  It was sold by ICBO, and is now available from ICC.  The 2002
Los Angeles building Code is now available from ICC: www.iccsafe.org

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA