From: kamal Aghbal [mailto:kamal_agh75(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 7:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Piles reparation

Hi,

I m lookin for a product (resine, cement grout...) to inject between two
surfaces : the first one is of original pile from steel and the second one
is from steel, and will be put over the first one to protect from corrosion.

The structure is for mooring ships in the ocean.

I have some advices to avoid contact steel-steel in order to avoid corrosion

by the effect of the"pile", is this right?

Thanks in advance.

kamal