possibly off topic - voloview question

I have a client who is trying to use Voloview to view drawings, but for some reason the dimension text is not showing up.  I am not very familiar with Voloview so I can't help him.  I tried changing the color of the text in AutoCAD, but this did not help.  It appears that all of the layers are on and I have clicked "Show Frozen Layers".  Have any of you run into this before?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road