Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: possibly off topic - voloview question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: possibly off topic - voloview question
- From: "Jeremy Kuhn" <JKuhn(--nospam--at)americancrane.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:54:09 -0400
I used that a couple times and didn’t like it too much at my last job.
Why can’t you just put them into pdf format for him.
Jeremy Kuhn, PE
American Crane & Equipment Corp.
Douglassville, PA 19518
Phone: 610-385-6061 Ext. 270
I have a client who is trying to use Voloview to view drawings, but for some reason the dimension text is not showing up. I am not very familiar with Voloview so I can't help him. I tried changing the color of the text in AutoCAD, but this did not help. It appears that all of the layers are on and I have clicked "Show Frozen Layers". Have any of you run into this before?
Thanks in advance,
S. Peoples, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: possibly off topic - voloview question
- Next by Subject: RE: possibly off topic - voloview question
- Previous by thread: Re: [spam] possibly off topic - voloview question
- Next by thread: RE: possibly off topic - voloview question