Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 2:30 PM
Subject: RE: possibly off topic - voloview question

Make sure that the client has the all the fonts he needs to view the drawing.  There is a separate font directory and we have to copy our fonts from AutoCAD to the Voloview font directory to see the drawings correctly.  If he doesn't have the fonts, Voloview may be substituting an AutoDesk font that does not appear at the scale of the dimension text.

in His grace,

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Structural Engineering
eMi . . . Engineering Ministries International
110 S. Weber Ste 104
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone:719/633-2078
fax:719/633-2970
dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org
www.emiusa.org

eMi's mission is to mobilize Christian design professionals to serve the poor in developing countries - we proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ by empowering people to transform their world - through the design and development of hospitals, schools, orphanages, bridges, water supplies, wastewater facilities and more. We commit to provide excellent service to our clients, our volunteers, and to people in need. Our goal is to enrich the lives of those who give and those who receive.