Re: [spam] possibly off topic - voloview question

Wednesday, September 24, 2003, 11:16:41 AM, you wrote:

KP> I have a client who is trying to use Voloview to
KP> view drawings, but for some reason the dimension text is not showing up.  I
KP> am not very familiar with Voloview so I can't help him.  I tried changing
KP> the color of the text in AutoCAD, but this did not help.  It appears that
KP> all of the layers are on and I have clicked "Show Frozen Layers".  Have any
KP> of you run into this before?

What version of Voloview?

What version of Autocad drawings or are the file .dwf files?

I  would  recommend  sending  .dwf  files  and  having the client d/l the latest
Autocad Express Viewer, (it's free).

Best regards,
 Mike Jones            mailto:mike(--nospam--at)jlaeng.com