Bridge Design Software

To all interested list members:

I have developed several computer programs over the years, which have been
very useful in many bridge design projects. In the interest of sharing
knowledge, I would like to share the software with other bridge designers
in the hopes that the programs will benefit others as well.

All of the following programs are freely available to anyone who wants a
copy:

  A. BOX.EXE     Prestressed Concrete Box Beam Design
  B. CS.EXE      Continuous Span Analysis, Constant I
  C. CSVI.EXE    Continuous Span Analysis, Variable I
  D. FS.EXE      Bolted Field Splice Design
  E. PCIB.EXE    PCI-Beam Analysis and Design
  F. PIER.EXE    Pier Analysis
  G. SECT.EXE    Section Properties

I would be glad to share them with anyone who is interested ? please feel
free to contact me directly.

T. J. Fu, P.E.