From: Dennis Wish [ mailto:Dennis <mailto:Dennis> .wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 4:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: I'm sorry

Carlos,
Inasmuch as I was one of the founders of this list, I know of no rule that
prevents you from submitting your questions or comments in Spanish if you
wish. I think it might limit the number of responses since the majority of
us are "Spanish Challenged". I welcome anyone who wishes to write in their
native language so long as you understand that you limit the communication
you receive to those who speak your tongue.

No apology is necessary - there is a benefit in expressing oneself when you
can do it in your own language - please feel free to post in whatever
language you prefer.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer