Cor-Ten connections

I got involved in a project that is using some Cor-Ten for aesthetic reasons.  The structural loads are very small, but having little experience with Cor-Ten, I wanted to know if I would have any corrosion problems with the following:

Embedding Cor-Ten in concrete?

Bolting Cor-Ten to mild steel with galvanized and/or unplated (black) bolts?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Miller, PE