Re: I'm sorry

For those not in the know, the "babelfish" is from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, the delightful four book trilogy by the late Douglas Adams.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 8:28 AM
Subject: RE: I'm sorry

As a f?rinstance:

Here is the Babelfish translation of Carlos? original post:

Hello Alberto, Very thanked for by your answer and will to help me with the subject of the answer phantom. My restlessness specifies is the following one. What is an answer phantom and because I create to know as is obtained it. If from the answer phantom I obtain the maximum acceleration to which my question can be exposed a certain object in vibration it is: As use that value of acceleration in the evaluation of cut in the base, is to say to that moment that value takes part in the equation of the UBC to evaluate equivalent estatica load and in the case of a dinamico analisis of a building that happens? Thousand thanks for your answer and I hope again we pruned to be in contact with the enemy. To proposito you have interest in Finite Elements, I am trying to begin with that, because my objective is to develop my own program, but in the way there are doubts and gustaria to discuss them to me with somebody. Kindly Carlos

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

Polhemus Engineering Company

Katy, Texas USA

JPEG image