Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
A 615 reinforcing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: A 615 reinforcing
- From: "Al Grathwol" <AGrathwol(--nospam--at)BoyleEngineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:33:54 -0700
- Disposition-notification-to: "Al Grathwol" <AGrathwol(--nospam--at)BoyleEngineering.com>
ASTM A 615 seems to indicate a requirement only for the maximum percent of phosphorus in the chemical composition of the steel and I could find no other requirements. What is the standard for other elements in the metal-like carbon, silicon, etc?
- Prev by Subject: RE: 50' high firewall design / detailing
- Next by Subject: RE: A 615 reinforcing
- Previous by thread: RE: Cor-Ten connections
- Next by thread: RE: A 615 reinforcing