From: Mark Miller [mailto:milm(--nospam--at)chemeketa.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 11:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Cor-Ten connections

I got involved in a project that is using some Cor-Ten for aesthetic
reasons.  The structural loads are very small, but having little experience
with Cor-Ten, I wanted to know if I would have any corrosion problems with
the following:

Embedding Cor-Ten in concrete?

Bolting Cor-Ten to mild steel with galvanized and/or unplated (black) bolts?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Miller, PE