Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: A 615 reinforcing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: A 615 reinforcing
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <spragueho(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:54:15 -0500
Other elements have no limits in A615 normal rebar. If strength is your only consideration for rebar then A615 works. If you need to set limits on chemistry, you need to be specifying a rebar steel like A 706.
ASTM A 615 seems to indicate a requirement only for the maximum percent of phosphorus in the chemical composition of the steel and I could find no other requirements. What is the standard for other elements in the metal-like carbon, silicon, etc?
- Prev by Subject: A 615 reinforcing
- Next by Subject: [Freedom-S] 4U2C
- Previous by thread: A 615 reinforcing
- Next by thread: STRUCTURAL STEEL MEZZANINES