Dry Lumber

I'm designing repairs for very old buildings in a very dry location -- Death
Valley.  I'm concerned about using lumber with moisture content that is
significantly greater than the structural elements to which it will be
connected.  I'm finding that 19% moisture content is the lowest that is
available, even by special order -- even from the closest desert city, Las
Vegas.  The existing moisture content is probably in the range of 6% [+
or -].  I'd like to find lumber with moisture in the range of 11% or 12%, or
less.

Do you know a source for lumber kiln-dried to lower than standard moisture
content?

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA