RE: Dry Lumber

Nels,

Try Standard Structures, Inc. in Windsor, CA. Phone number (800) 862-4936. I
don't know if they sell the kiln-dried lumber that they use for their
glulam. Another problem is that their kiln is out temporarily because of a
recent fire in their kiln building, but I know they can achieve pretty low
moisture content 6%-9%

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA