From: Oshin Tosounian [mailto:oshin(--nospam--at)kcematrix.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 3:29 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Dry Lumber

Nels,

Try Standard Structures, Inc. in Windsor, CA. Phone number (800)
862-4936. I don't know if they sell the kiln-dried lumber that they use
for their glulam. Another problem is that their kiln is out temporarily
because of a recent fire in their kiln building, but I know they can
achieve pretty low moisture content 6%-9%

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles, CA