Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Wood Piles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Wood Piles
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <spragueho(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:25:50 -0500
The following is a start.
Check out Evaluation Maintenance and Upgrading of Wood Structures by the ASCE.
Check out Chapter 13 & 14 of Wood handbook--Wood as an engineering material
I have been asked to provide some general information regarding existing wood piles used at a water front (fresh water) house regarding estimated life, inspection, verification, etc. Does anybody know of a good reference or source that I could use?
Jim Persing, PE
- Prev by Subject: Wood Piles
- Next by Subject: RE: Wood Piles
- Previous by thread: Wood Piles
- Next by thread: RE: Wood Piles