RE: STRUCTURAL STEEL MEZZANINES

Darn...I used to have a ton of information on pre-fabricated/pre-engineered
steel mezzanines back when I was doing some industrial engineering.  I left
most of that stash of information behind at a previous company.

You might try Wildeck's web site at
http://www.wildeck.com/htdocs/index.html; looks like they have some
information on typical spans, loadings, decking, etc. that might provide a
starting point.

Otherwise, try checking a Sweets catalog under the sections for mezzanines
or pre-fabricated structures, or Google for steel mezzanines (and materials
handling, which probably helps cut down the number of hits).  The latter
lead me to the Wildeck page.

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.