Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Wood Piles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Wood Piles
- From: AWC Info <AWCINFO(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:23:29 -0400
Title: RE: Wood Piles
Also, contact Dean Matthews, P.E., with the AWPI Timber Piling Council at 1-800-410-2070.
Buddy Showalter, P.E.
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Wood Piles
From: "Sprague, Harold O." <spragueho(--nospam--at)bv.com>
The following is a start.
Check out Evaluation Maintenance and Upgrading of Wood Structures by the
Check out Chapter 13 & 14 of Wood handbook--Wood as an engineering material
Harold O. Sprague
From: Jim Persing [mailto:jpersing(--nospam--at)fhoarch.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 5:35 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org (E-mail)
Subject: Wood Piles
I have been asked to provide some general information regarding existing
wood piles used at a water front (fresh water) house regarding estimated
life, inspection, verification, etc. Does anybody know of a good reference
or source that I could use?
Jim Persing, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wood Piles
- Next by Subject: Wood Piles
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood Piles
- Next by thread: Wood Piles