Re: (no subject)

M:

I don't know what this SEAOC notice is about -- I already subscribe, and I thought you got digests?

Got back about 5 last night from a really "different kind of adventure" Warm Springs is an idyllic place (clothing optional, of course) with about  6-8 other people there -- all very intelligent (good conversations), everyone very friendly and accepting. Somewhat Rajneeshish, with some seeking out spots for reading (everyone always had a book) and some meditation. Such solitude comes with a price though, 8 hours to get there (300 miles) and 51 miles of bone-jarring washboard. The turnoff to Lip[pencott is at the halfway point from  leaving the pavement.
Lot's to tell you about it! Two couples flew in on an adjacent airstrip, just for the day. One from Camarrillo and one from Utah!
The Cherokeee performed flawlessly! Taking it to the do-it-yourself wash place today -- it's caked w/ dust inside and out. I think you said it was OK to spray down the engine?

Probably won;t sleep in it again -- quite uncomfortable. But your pad really helped.

I want to hear about your stag cruise too. I think our experiences were 180 degrees of separation -- elegant to primitive.!

Let's have breakfast sometime this week or ?

Hope all going OK over there.

Becky really enjoyed Dudley.

D.