Proprietary concrete slab forming system?

Came across a formed, framed slab system supported by bar joisted spaced at about 2’-0” o.c. that I have not seen before.

Visually, the slab soffit looks very similar to the bottom of a wet cardboard box with a slight shadowing of  2” x 2” ± mesh behind. Slab soffit is hard to the touch. Slab thickness measures 4” thick, concrete.

Anybody seen this system before or am I just looking at a non-descript, removable forming system that just happened to be separated from the concrete via a layer of cardboard?

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

200 State Highway Nine