RE: Proprietary concrete slab forming system?

Matthew:

Sounds like concrete on metal lath (the predecessor to metal decks)…

The “cardboard” was probably there just to catch what went thru the lath…

It was pretty common in the early days of bar joists c. 1930.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction

Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd.