Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wood density[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Wood density
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:55:07 -0700
I am looking for a way to document extent of dry rot and/or termite damage to existing glu-lam beams. I would like to be more sophisticated than probing the wood with an ice pick.
A while back someone posted the name of a company from which you could rent or purchase a device for measuring wood density. Could someone graciously re-post this info?
Mark D. Baker
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wood Creep
- Next by Subject: RE: Wood density
- Previous by thread: RE: Proprietary concrete slab forming system?
- Next by thread: RE: Wood density