Strap Bracing for Metal Stud Wall

I have a metal stud wall that can't have plywood sheathing due to fire
rating.  I want to use metal strap ties.  Simpson has a catalog for light
gage steel connectors that shows wonderful pictures throughout of
diagonal strap bracing on metal studs.  The catalog doesn't have any
information on the strap bracing.  Anybody know a source of literature
for strap bracing with design loads?

Thanks

Rich

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!