automated response

I will be out of the office from October 3rd through the 6th and will not be returning emails until the 7th of October.  If you need immediate assistance, please call our front desk at 763-843-0420 and ask to be directed to the person covering for me on your project.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Kenneth J. Green, P.E.
BKBM Engineers