Engineers on TV

Title: Message
I stumbled onto that show on a whim, and I thought it was very good. I have always liked Monster Garage (and now I prefer Monster House) and Junkyard Wars, and this show NDstructible (is there a Notre Dame alumn producing this?) is perfect for SEs. I believe Kate was the one who even got to operate the crane that destroyed the other team's bridge. I was jealous! Anyway, I hope they do more shows similar to that one.

Also, is anyone else wanting to fly up to Kansas to hunt architects (with paintballs) or is it just me?

Andrew Kester, EI

Longwood, FL