From: Jim Persing [mailto:jpersing(--nospam--at)FHOARCH.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 4:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Barn Structure

This sounds like it might be a "pole building".  There is a lot of
information out there for these types of structures, much of it seemingly
questionable in the terms of what we consider "normal" structural
engineering.  There are even magazine publications that are dedicated almost
exclusively to these structures.  If you do a search for them and still
can't find any info let me know and I can dig up some old information for
you.

Jim Persing, PE