Re: Posting Live Load

Rich,

I have seen it posted in elevator lobbies on each floor in the form of a
floor plan with the design live load for various areas.  I would believe that
the actual posting would be the responsibility of the owner or architect in
a format as required by the building official, however, building codes
require that design live and dead loads be shown on the plans and that is the
Structural Engineer's responsibility.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona