[no subject]

Hello
   I want to do the finite element analysis of infilled
frames.Can anyone help me by giving the various necessary
details regarding modelling of concrete frame,masonry,mortar
joint ,interface element etc.How to start,from where i can get
the materials etc.Can i use ANSYS package for the same.
thanking you
mini