Re: Need help with Structural software

Amr,

You can download a 30 trial version of SAP 2000 or other CSI products from
this page:

http://www.csiberkeley.com/Download_Demos.html

The 30 day trial is fully functional except printing.

Ed

                      "Amr Hashem"
                      <nebla80(--nospam--at)hotmail.co      To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                      m>
                      10/10/03 06:53 AM        cc:
                      Please respond to
                      seaint                   Subject:  Need help with Structural software

                                                                                                                                     .

Dear SEAINT members,
          My name is Amr Hashem, I 'm a fresh graduated from faculty of
Engineering - Civil Eng. Dept, Cairo University. This is my second year
after graduating, and I'm currently applying for jobs in the "Steel
Structures" field, especially that my graduation project was in that same
field.
I really need any tutorials or tips for STAAD or SAP2000 because I need to
learn alot more about such programs as soon as I can before applying to
jobs. So if anyone has any tutorials that can be sent, or even internet
addresses that I can access to, I would be very thankful.
                   Thank you in advance,
                                                      AMR HASHEM

at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via
Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server.
To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * *
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org.
Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be
re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at:
********

the views of the company.