From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 3:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Water Proof Membrane

I have a commercial building that fronts a street.  It has a basement.
The basement extends out to the curb line with the sidewalk being the
roof of part of the basement.  As you can expect the concrete slab has
cracked and leaked into the basement.  I would like to recommend the
cracks be routed out and filled with a repair epoxy mortar.  Then I would
like to recommend a waterproof membrane be put on the sidewalk.  Since it
is a sidewalk it must be a wearing surface as well.  I can't add
thickness to the sidewalk because then the doors won't open, etc.  I
would appreciate any recommendations for types of materials to use for
the crack repair and the waterproof membrane.

If you don't want to discuss a specific product on the list server then
email me privately at rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com

Thanks.

Rich