Re: Mold Remediation

There's a lot of rabbinical discussion on what this mold (these molds)
actually is (were). Given there is NO technical expertise in these
discussions at all, they're also pretty interesting, particularly with the
methods of deduction used.

Personally, to me, most of it sounds like dry vs. wet rot. The methods of
remediation are pretty good, though, given the economy and knowledge of the
time (zilch). Also strongly suggests a heavy bureaucracy. Who today would
allow a government to destroy and remove the pieces and contents of their
home outside the limits just because of a piece of bad wood?

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc