Re: is it working

I went to the listservice archives and no posts were listed for October 14th.

It's terrible to be addicted, isn't it?  Paraphrasing an old song, here is a
possible "fix."

"I'll sit right down and write myself a message,
and make believe that it is from SEAINT."

Roger Turk
Tucson, Arizona

Thor Tandy wrote:

. > MessageYes it is.  You may need to re-subscribe again.

. > Thor A. Tandy P.Eng MIPENZ
. > Victoria BC
. > Canada
. > email: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net