Re: W Shape question

Charles,
Both shapes were Canadian wide flanges, made specifically for the Can. market.  Algoma Steel the only Canadian manufacturer of wide flanges got out of that business about 2-3 years ago.  A couple of American mill said they would make them for Canada.
Perhaps they decided to make them available generally to North
America.
Gary Hodgson