RE: Hyatt Regency Collapse (was:E: Plan Check (was Re: Rigid Wood Diaphragm?)

I'll bet there are some good structural plan checkers
out there who have saved a thousand lives over the
course of their careers. The thing is, when they catch
big mistakes during their plan reviews the public
never knows about it - unless they keep a "blog"! I
get the feeling however that there aren't too many
people out there who would find a plan checker's blog
interesting reading!

I'd like to hear some "horror stories" some of these
people can probably tell!

Cliff Schwinger