RE: Plan Check (was Re: Rigid Wood Diaphragm?)

Dennis,

Ah, be careful my friend.  Those that program/make structural software a
just as prone to misinterpreting the intent and wording of the codes.
That is why they include a nice little disclaimer that (attempts to)
absolve of all liability/responsbility.  Thus, I am _ALWAYS_ careful when
using structural software, especially design software that makes use of
code provisions.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI