Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
k's in LRFD Third Edition[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: k's in LRFD Third Edition
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:54:14 -0400
This is probably a stupid question, but what is the difference in the "k's" that are given for wide flange beams in the LRFD third edition. If I look at a W24x68, I see a k of 1.09 in one column and 1 1/2 in another. Is this an error or do they mean different things?
Thanks in advance,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: joist mods
- Next by Subject: RE: k's in LRFD Third Edition
- Previous by thread: RE: Plan Check
- Next by thread: RE: k's in LRFD Third Edition