Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ANALYSIS PROCEDURE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ANALYSIS PROCEDURE
- From: "Ravi Kumar" <geeravi(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com>
- Date: 20 Oct 2003 04:36:17 -0000
respected sir, i am doing MS in india(iit-madras). i am analysing a plane frame with non-linear non buckling bracings. for that i gave plasic NLLINK property. i have doubt that why we have to Ritz-vector method, why not eigen values?. is the software doing time step integration or model super position?. expalain how the software doing the anlaysis, if it is possible. thanking you sir, G.RAVIKUMAR (MS) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,MADRAS, CHENNAI-600036,INDIA.
- Prev by Subject: ANALYSIS PROCEDURE
- Next by Subject: Anchor Bolt
- Previous by thread: ANALYSIS PROCEDURE
- Next by thread: Testing