Please help admit our friend back

A fellow list member, Padmanabhan Rajendran, who was
active on this list, is not receiving any messages
from the list for the past two months.

He wrote privately to me and inquired if I was
receiving the messages.
I replied stating that I had not been having any
problem fortunately.
I advised him that, due to a software glitch at Yahoo,
he may have got unsubscribed and suggested to him to
subscribe again.
I also told him that some other list members had faced
a similar problem recently.

Padmanabhan Rajendran has written back stating that he
has tried to subscribe again but there was no
response.

Will the list administrator please do the needful to
get him on board again?

His e mail address is rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

G Vishwanath
Bangalore, India