Re: Seismic Load Factors

Michael:

A further thought...if I recall correctly (which I might not), you have
some background in bridge design.  If so, keep in mind that you will have
the choice between doing a bridge or building problem for each of the
problems in the Struct II exam.  And some have suggested that the bridge
problems on the Struct II exam tend to be easier than the building
problems.  Regardless, this would also add the choice of the 1996 AASHTO
code (according to the NCEES site) to you possible codes to use.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI