Concrete Text Books

I was at an ACI seminar last week and sat next to the presenter, Richard Furlong, during lunch.  Richard is retired but teaches part time at the University of Texas, Austin.  Anyway he said that Mr. Salmon as in Wang and Salmon has also retired and that they will not be updating their Reinforced Concrete Design book to the 2002 ACI-318 code.  He also said the same was true for Furguson, Park and Paulay, and a couple of others.  It will be sad not to see these classic text books updated anymore.

Which brings up the question; what notable concrete text books are going to continue on in the near future?  I was thinking of getting a new concrete book (mine are getting real old) and thought that one updated to the 2002 ACI code would be a good choice since this is referenced in the latest IBC and NFPA codes.  Any suggestions?

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting