RE: Concrete Text Books

Nilson & Winter was the concrete book I learned from.  The text and the
design aids in the back were both pretty good.  My major complaint was that
the examples didn't include units (except for the answers), which made it a
bit difficult to track sometimes where they were pulling values from, or
which equations they were trying to put the values in.  On the plus side, I
found their combined footing example matched up very well with the combined
footing question on my PE exam.

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.