RE: Concrete Text Books

Syed,
The books I mentioned were based on the 2002 ACI Code. There are several books which are based on
EC2, DIN 1045-1 and  BS8110 cover theoretical and code related books.
Himat

>>> sfaiz(--nospam--at)saudioger.com 10/21/2003 11:18:26 AM >>>
Friends:

Don't forget yet another CLASSIC piece of work, HAND BOOK OF CONCRETE ENGINEERING  by: MARK FINTEL.
I miss his works a lot. Other note worthy works are:

                   DESIGN OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES
                       By: Winter & NIlson
            12th Edition by: Arthur H. Nilson & David Darwin

                    REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN
                            By: Dunhum

                    REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN
                            By: Leet
                  3rd Edition 1997 (based on ACI 318-95)

P.S:  By the way its Chu-Kia Wang and Charles G. Salmon

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, M.ASCE
Senior Strcutural Engineer
Saudi Oger Ltd
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia