allowable foundation and lateral pressure

Title: allowable foundation and lateral pressure

I am wondering if someone could tell me if the IBC has a similar provision as found in the 1997 UBC table 18-I-A allowable foundation and lateral pressure, footnote 2.   Basically, for footings with a minimum 12 width and minimum depth of 12 and placed on natural grade, you could increase the allowable foundation pressure by 20% for each additional foot of width or depth up to a maximum value of 3Xs the designated value.

Thank you in advance for any information or directionMartin in the land of increasing darkness.