Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete Text Books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Concrete Text Books
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:34:52 EDT
My personal feeling is that all of Nawy's books are embarrassingly bad.
Although they have some entertaintment value. Where else can you read about the "modulus of rapture of concrete", "gravity and wing loading", and "prostrating tendons"?
The Nilson book, updated for the 2002 code, will be coming out in 2004 with Nilson, Charlie Dolan and Dave Darwin as authors.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Text Books
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Text Books
- Previous by thread: RE: Concrete Text Books
- Next by thread: Two-way flat plate moment frame question