off topic: AutoCAD drawing presentation in powerpoint

Do any of you happen to know how to present drawings clearly in powerpoint for a projector/slide presentation?  We are planning on doing a little presentation for a prospective client and when we look at our drawings projected from our brand new dell projector (1024x768 display), the drawings are not legible on the screen.  Is this just the way it is because we are looking at a 24x36 drawing shrunk down to a 14" computer monitor or are we missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road