Re: Job Check lists

Try CASE's Guideline Addressing Coordination and Completeness of Structural Construction Documents available from www.acec.org or the UBC/IBC checklists available from www.iccsafe.org

Jason Emoto

>>> "Hans Boge Jr." <Hanseb(--nospam--at)boge-boge.com> 10/22/03 02:13PM >>>

We are working on improving our in-house efficiency.  We believe check
lists for both design and drawings (checks/coordination) for various
types of structures would be helpful.

We are starting from scratch, but I'm wondering if there are any
existing or standard lists available for editing.

Thanks
Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.
Boge Boge (1980) Ltd.
268 Ellen St., Wpg. MB