From: Hans Boge Jr. [mailto:Hanseb(--nospam--at)boge-boge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Job Check lists

We are working on improving our in-house efficiency.  We believe check
lists for both design and drawings (checks/coordination) for various
types of structures would be helpful.

We are starting from scratch, but I'm wondering if there are any
existing or standard lists available for editing.

Thanks
Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.
Boge Boge (1980) Ltd.
268 Ellen St., Wpg. MB